Departments and Institutes
- Postgraduate Student
- Jet Engines.
- Shock Wave-Boundary-Layer Interactions.
- Thermo-acoustic instabilities.
- Part IB: Mathematics.
- Part IIA: Fluid Mechanics II (Compressible Flow).
1. T. Makuni, H. Kalsi, P. Tucker and H. Babinsky, “Transitional Shock-Wave/Boundary-Layer Interactions in Intakes at Incidence”, in “Advances in Simulation of Wing and Nacelle Stall: Results of the Closing Symposium of the DFG Research Unit FOR 1066”, December 1-2, 2014, Braunschweig, Germany, ISBN 978-3-319-21127-5.
2. T. Makuni, H. Babinsky, M. Slaby and C. Sheaf, “Experimental Investigations of Shock-Wave/Boundary-Layer Interactions in Transonic Aircraft Engine Intakes at High Incidence”, American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics, AIAA 2015-0067, SciTech Forum, Kissimmee FL, USA, January 2015.
3. T. E. Makuni and H. Babinsky. Experimental Investigations of Shock Wave–Boundary-Layer Interactions in Intakes at High Incidence. Imperial College London Workshop, “Shock/Boundary-layer Interactions and its Control”. DOI: 10.13140/RG.2.1.2632.0888.